Kaishan Compressor USA, LLC manufactures a full line of rotary screw gas compressors to meet all material, application and budget needs for heavy-duty industrial use. Each machine in our rotary screw gas compressor line is backed by innovative technology, best-in-class reliability and a price point that’s right for you.
Applications of Rotary Screw Gas Compressors
A rotary gas compressor can be used in a number of different heavy-duty industrial applications where a gas other than air must be compressed. Industrial gas compressor applications include:
- Natural gas compression for extraction and delivery
- Petrochemical and refinery applications, such as hydrogen for gasoline and helium for cryogenics
- Chemical plants
- Coal chemicals, such as gas for coke ovens
- Environmental uses, such as biofuels and removal of biomass gas, landfill gas and other CO2-focused uses
- Energy applications, such as fuel for gas-powered turbines
Materials Compressed by Rotary Screw Gas Compressors
Our rotary screw gas compressors are suitable for a broad range of non-air compression applications. Examples of materials that our machines can compress include:
- Blast-furnace gas
- Acid hydrocarbon
- Steam reclamation
- Tail gas
- Destruction producer
- Lime-kiln gas
- Flare gas
- Sour gas
- Coke oven gas
- Coal gas
Industries for Our Rotary Screw Gas Compressors
Rotary screw gas compressors from Kaishan are chiefly designed for heavy-duty industrial use where high volumes of gas must be compressed on a constant basis. Our compressors are designed to operate at 100% capacity for maximum efficiency. Some of our compressors are suitable for commercial use, but the typical industries in which our compressors are used are:
- Oil and gas
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
About Our Rotary Screw Compressors
Our rotary screw gas compressors are designed to efficiently meet your needs in ways that other equipment can’t. We offer five different types of rotary screw gas compressors, each backed by innovative technology and our signature reliability for always-on operation.
Other characteristics of all gas compressors from Kaishan include:
- Total electronic control: Manage all essential parameters from one central interface. Built-in alarms notify you of abnormal performance, and password-protected control systems keep your operations safe.
- Remote status monitoring: Collect and monitor performance data from anywhere. This feature also enables you to track energy efficiency and ROI over time, improving future usage as your collection of data grows.
- Self-lubricating oil system: Engineered for maximum safety and reliability, our lubricating oil system has been tailored over years of gaining system expertise to ensure that maintenance requirements remain minimal and operations are as self-sustaining as possible.
- Safety: Safety is a key concern for Kaishan, and our rotary screw gas compressors contain a number of features to support operator and facility safety. These include machinery enclosures, shields and guards; as well as easy-to-use, intuitive temperature, pressure, water, oil and other monitors, gauges and alarms that reduce the probability of accidents as much as possible.